An online holistic health + weight-loss program that is designed to help you stop eating your emotions so you can take a bigger bite out of life.
Does this sound like you?
- No matter what you try, you can’t seem to stay on track with a diet for any period of time.
- You know that you self-sabotage by eating foods that are “bad” for you, but you do it anyway.
- You eat your feelings. When things get stressful you punish yourself by shoving carbs or sugar into your mouth to try to numb the anxiety, panic, or stress you feel.
- When you’re exhausted you turn to food to give you more energy.
- You feel like your weight is holding you back from living the life you want.
- You want to lose weight to be healthy too, but ultimately you’re just really focused on the number on the scale.
- You wish you could just get on with your life instead of obsessing over food all day long.
Katerina has meticulously put together a program from her whole heart, with so much love, and she’s put it out there so we can find out how to direct love not only outwards, but inwards, too.
I feel like I better understand what my body needs to feel nourished and healthy, how to speak to myself from a place of kindness and acceptance, rather than
I feel better able to acknowledge the reasons I have self-sabotaged, why I’ve not stuck with other programs, diets, or eating guidelines. I feel empowered, worthy, and strong.
Katerina is a fantastic resource, a fierce and motivated teacher, and has absolutely nothing but love and respect for the work she does.
Mama Qi Postpartum Yoga
A dynamic combination of qigong inspired vinyasa yoga, this class will teach you how to tap into your body’s innate wisdom and healing potential while still providing you with the strength-building and tension-relieving workout your post-baby body craves.
Excellent for people with some yoga experience (but great for total beginners as well!) Mama Qi Yoga is open to all people who have babies or small children. Pre-crawling babies are welcome, and carriers are strongly encouraged as you will learn how to keep your practice strong with or without a baby attached to you.
Location: MamaSpace Yoga Studio, in the Gadsby Building, 1306 NW Hoyt St, Suite 306, Portland, OR 97209
Time: Mondays, 10-11:15 a.m.